You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Call today: (281) 482-9642
New Student Waiver - REQUIRED
Home > New Yoga Students > New Student Waiver - REQUIRED
1. I understand that yoga and physical exercise can be strenuous and subject to risk of serious injury and I have been fully advised that no exercise, activity, or yoga program should be taken without the consent of a doctor or physician and I am responsible for undertaking to obtain such consent.
2. I represent that I am physically capable of participating in the yoga, swing yoga, and pre-natal yoga at Sundance Yoga Studios (SYS)
3. I agree that if I engage in any physical activity with the Sundance Yoga Studios (SYS) program, I do so entirely at my own risk.
4. I agree that I am voluntarily participating in the activities provided, directly and indirectly, by Sundance Yoga Studios (SYS) and the use of facilities and premises provided, and assume all risks of injury, illness, or death.
5. I understand that Sundance Yoga Studio (SYS) may be extremely demanding and I take full responsibility for knowing, monitoring, and acting within my abilities and learning and incorporating any modifications or adaptations necessary to proceed with such activities in a safe and appropriate.
6. I agree Sundance Yoga Studios (SYS) and its directors, instructors, apprentices, employees, agents, and assigns shall not be liable or responsible for any injuries to me which may occur as a result of (a) my use of all amenities and equipment provided by Sundance Yoga and my participation in any activity, class, program, or instruction, (b) the sudden and unforeseen malfunctioning of any equipment, (c) Sundance’s instruction, training, supervision, and (d) my slipping and or falling while in facility, or on Sundance Yoga Studios (SYS) including adjacent sidewalk or parking areas.
7. I acknowledge that I have read the Waiver and Release and understand that it is a RELEASE OF LIABILITY.
8. I expressly agree that this release shall be binding up my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns.
By signing this Waiver and Release, I acknowledge that I have read this Waiver and Release and understand all of its terms. I execute it voluntarily and with full knowledge of its significance.
If you have any of the below conditions, please consult your physician before participating in an Sundance Youga Studios (SYS) Class: Pregnancy, Glaucoma, Recentsurgery (esp. Shoulder, eyes, back, hips, hands, or wrists), Heart disease, Very high or low blood pressure, Easy onset vertigo, Osteoporosis/bone weakness, Recent head injury, Cebebral Scelrosis, Propensity for Fainting, Carpal tunnel syndrome, Severe arthritis, Sinusitis or head cold Hiatal hernia, Disc herniation or acute discogenic disease, recent stroke, Artificial hips, Radiculitis (inflammation of nerve root in spine), Servere muscle spasms, Botox (within 6 hours)
No refunds will be honored to yearly, monthly, or class cards. All the above expire one year from date of purchase.
Fill out this new student information form.
We have classes designed to accommodate every skill level. Sign up for your free introductory class.
We strive to provide a variety of classes at times that fit your schedule. Learn more about our classes.
New Session Begins
Monday, December 3
Free Intro Classes:
*Sat. Dec 1 or Dec 8
12-1:00pm | Pearland and Friendswood
*Tues Dec 4 or Dec 11
6:00-7:00pm | Friendswood
Introduction to the Chakras
with Valerie Immore and Laura Lloyd
Saturday, December 15 | 1:00-3:00pm
Friendswood Location $20.00
More Information Here
Sundance Yoga is always looking for qualified instructors dedicated to helping others. If you are interested in being a part of the Sundance team click here.